Weddings & Events Coordinator
C. £30,000 p.a. plus bonuses
- Are you an organised and tenacious Wedding & Events Coordinator?
- Would you consider yourself as commercially aware with the ability to build rapport?
- Do you want to work for a reputable, brand who are known for luxury & customer experience?
ER Recruitment is excited to be working exclusively with our client who are recognised nationally for their venue and events. We’re looking for a professional with strong commercial awareness and sales ability to attract new visitors, increase event bookings and oversee successful event delivery adhering to company standards.
Role & Responsibilities of the Wedding & Events Coordinator:
- To ensure that every single meeting and event enquiry is handled according to the company standards, delivering a professional, welcoming and valuable service at all times
- To accept business in accordance with the sales strategy and pricing policy of the venue
- To share the vision of customers and ensure their event runs smoothly
- To process all of the administration and communication in relation to events and conferences in line with the company standards, in order that each event will be successful and lead to a repeat booking
- To provide in-house support and business services to residents and conference delegates
About You as the Wedding & Events Coordinator:
- Minimum of two years’ experience within a wedding and events sales environment
- Results driven with a passion to deliver your KPIs
- Motivation to drive sales
- Collaborative, team player willing to be hands on in the role
- Ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- Free parking
- Gym membership
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants however if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are here to help with your career so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of anyone else who is looking for their next opportunity, please feel free to refer them to us or pass on our details.
We look forward to hearing from you.