Project & Events Co-Ordinator, International Trade – Competitive Salary – London, Aberdeen, or Remote
Are you adept at seamlessly merging administrative excellence with event co-ordination. Do you see a challenge not as an obstacle but as an opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional organisational skills?
Join the vibrant International Trade Department at EIC as our next Project & Events Co-Ordinator. Your role will be pivotal in boosting the reach and success of our overseas exhibitions and delegations. With an emphasis on professional engagement, you'll be the key touchpoint for our members and exhibitors as we continue to uphold the gold standard in event coordination.
- Efficient management of CRM contacts database registration.
- Support the recruitment of companies for all events and ensure top-tier marketing materials and mailers.
- Provide comprehensive event support to four Project & Event Managers.
- Maintain all event details on the website and keep International Trade microsites current.
- Curate marketing materials including application packs, email campaigns, and flyers.
- Attend to all queries from exhibitors and delegates via phone and email.
- Administer all aspects of exhibitions from collating signed forms to managing the online profile.
- Work to multiple deadlines and be able to effectively manage workload and time.
- Manage department Administration – up to date agenda, marketing lists
- Invoice for events, coordinate outgoing freight, and assist the International Trade team as needed.
Situated at the forefront of the UK's international trade scene, EIC prides itself on forging connections and creating opportunities. As champions of the trade industry, we're committed to ensuring a professional interface, promoting a wealth of benefits to our members, and upholding our reputation as leaders in our field. Join us and be part of a dedicated team that's not only shaping the present but also forging the future of international trade.
- Minimum education of A-level standard or a blend of vocational training and experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; adaptability to learn new software like Adobe Photoshop and EIC CRM.
- Stellar planning and organisational skills; ability to multi-task and manage a heavy load of concurrent events.
- Exemplary team player with a proactive approach.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail with strong proofreading capabilities.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.