UNDERSTANDING, SERVICE, TRUST 3 Words that Guarantee Results in Recruitment
AV Hire & Events Administrator
Egham/Staines salarycirca £28,000
A leading global audio visual integrator, providing AV and event services across multiple client partnerships globally.
Our immediate requirement is for an experienced Hire and Events Administrator to be a key part of our Egham team, , taking full responsibility for providing centralized internal administration support to Service Quality Manager and Hire & Event Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional, experienced Hire and Events Administrator to join an established operation with scope to drive and enhance the service at every opportunity.
- To provide assistance to Service Quality Manager and Hire and Events Manager
- Assisting the Hire and Events account manager in the management and coordination of all incoming enquiries relating to dry hire events and events resource
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Production of hire and events quotations
- Quote processing and handovers
- Administration for reporting
- Good client-facing skills - able to communicate confidently with clients
Methodical approach with attention to detail
Ability to work to strict guidelines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience and advanced skills in MS Word / Excel
* 3% pension contribution (after 3 months probation period)
* 23 days holiday in first year (holiday years rising after length of service January to December) to 25 during 3rd year * Death in service benefits (3 x annual salary) * Private medical insurance (after 6 months probation period) * Join a company who value you