Our clients are a fast-growing events management company providing experiences all across the world and are currently seeking a talented and experienced Events Coordinator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for delivering successful and innovative events.
They also provide a stimulating work environment, opportunities for career growth, and a company culture that is committed to diversity and inclusivity.So, if you are looking for a brand-new exciting opportunity or even a career change, you have certainly come to the right place.
The role will involve
- Building relationships with customers and vendors.
- Planning and coordinating multiple events.
- Booking flights and venues.
- Worldwide travel to events, sometimes to diverse locations, including evenings, overnight and weekends.
- Updating clients with information or changes.
- Being present on the day of an event to ensure that things run smoothly.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable operating within a team.
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Have an ability to problem solve.
To excel in this role
- you must posses outstanding customer service skills.
- be enthusiastic and professional.
- have a bubbly and happy personality.
- exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- ability to remain calm under pressure.
- have good negotiation and budgeting skills.
- previous experience in event coordinating and planning or transferrable skills.
- hold a full driving licence.
- must be willing to travel and be flexible in their working hours.
- hold a valid passport for travel to attend events.
In return our client offers
£26 - £30K per annum depending on experienceCompany Pension21 days Holiday Pay plus 1 day for each year of employment (capped at 30) plus bank holidays, 11am start on your birthdayTeam building days outAttending trips all over the world
9am - 5pm working hours but with flexibility to attend events all around the world
Our client's company is a fast-growing company with a team of directors who want to make a difference, the company’s approach to their clients is in balance with the difference they want to make to you, their employee. Their employees are the heart of the business and as such their focus is to make coming to work a great experience where you can develop yourself and the role.
So, are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fun, exciting environment If so, our clients pride themselves on creating the best working environment for every member of staff they employ.
Along with providing a five-star service to all their loyal and long-standing clients to the business in the UK and overseas. They also enjoy Team Building days out of the office throughout the year, and you will be lucky enough to attend some of the biggest sporting events on the UK calendar, such as Royal Ascot, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Northern Lights and many more.
If you are excited by the challenge of creating dynamic and impactful events all around the world and are willing to travel to diverse locations, then apply now through the companies dedicated recruitment portal.