Events / Customer Service staff
Our Customer Service Assistants will provide a First-class service to our passengers whilst always ensuring their safety.
They will Pro-actively seek to help customers through clear communication to pass through the station whilst effectively ensuring passengers have valid tickets to use the bus replacement service, and that they are directed to the correct bus.
You will often be the first person and the last person our customers meet on their journey, therefore your role as bus liaison officer is vital in upholding the safety and service to all customers.You will receive an ID Badge, that will enable you to travel on-board the clients lines free of charge, to and from shift. Your ID Badge and free travel ensures that you can travel around the network and work at multiple stations within the Region, this has a positive aspect as it will open you up to more shift opportunitiesPay: £10.42Hours: Full time and Part time throughout the last 2 weeks of November
You would need to have the ability to travel and cover the following Cluster stations with shifts from 6am to Midnight: Southampton Airport, Eastleigh, Winchester, Fareham
- Effectively manage the crowds for passenger using rail replacement services, ensuring they have a valid ticket to travel and that they are in the correct queue dependant on their destination.
- Delivering excellent customer service by responding to customer enquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Report any incidents and undertake measures to ensure the safety of the station.
- Undertake ticket checks and pass any irregularities to Revenue Protection.
- Wear uniform and I.D badge when working on shift and travelling to and from that shift
- Good written and verbal English
- Clear DBS checks
- Adhere to Adecco Rail Drug and Alcohol policy
- Well-presented and willing to adhere to Adecco Rail uniform standards
You will be able to work in Salisbury for the 2 weeks of November but them across several stations if you would like to continue with Gateline where you will get free travel on an SWR service.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy