£24,000 - £27,000 Base Salary + Excellent Benefits
Leading media events business seeks a highly ambitious graduate who’s keen on pursuing a career within b2b event management.
This is an exciting role for a proactive and extremely organised events professional to join a growing and fast paced business.
Our clients runs conferences and training courses both live and digitally reaching every corner of the globe.
Reporting to the Head of Operations; the Event Assistant will be responsible for all logistical organisation for the digital event and training portfolio.
The successful candidate will be expected to oversee the complete preparation and execution of the training courses and quarterly virtual conferences.
This includes; setting up the virtual conference platform Zoom events, coordinating with speakers and trainers, emailing course attendees, editing and publishing recorded sessions.
In addition to this, the Events Assistant will also support the Head of Operations and Events Managers that work on the physical live events.
Which includes; venue management, AV sourcing and set, signage designs, floorplan layout and additional add-ons to events such as site visits and gala dinners. Customer care, enthusiasm and organisation are key.
The candidate should ideally have some work experience within the event sector and be confident in using digital platform Zoom. We are also keen to hear from candidates with an events degree.
• Excellent communication both written and verbal
• Attention to detail and meticulous planning skills
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work autonomously, take initiative and be proactive
• Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Team player with a roll up sleeves approach
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple events at any given time
• Exceptional IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom and Google Desirable:
- 30 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible hybrid working
- Summer and Xmas parties
- Discounted vouchers for food and retail outlets
- Laptop and other office equipment provided
- Excellent pension and private healthcare options
- Numerous other company benefits
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move.