- Export - coordination, documentation and complete processing of Air, Sea and Road shipments.
- Prepare all relevant export documentation and compliance procedures.
- Import - coordination with overseas agents, maintain and monitor rates from overseas partners, track inbound shipments, coordinate with customs brokers for all relevant import filings, document turnover, reporting to consignee on all matters, and over-seeing shipments through to final delivery in the U.S. utilizing road freight carriers.
- Carnets - support specific customs procedures, including carnets
- To ensure accurate accounting and maintenance of vendors invoice approvals.
- To deliver excellent customer service - answering of telephone, strong email skills, proactive operational management of client requirements (flight confirmation, booking confirmation and pre-alerts)
- Ability to suport effective operations, unsupervised
- To work collaboratively with customers and colleagues to ensure optimum operational delivery.
- To role model company values and behaviours and encourage other to do the same.
- Essential Requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
- Proven export air experience.
- Knowledge of documentation procedures for both import and export
- Excellent email and phone etiquette
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume office environment, must be self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; Internet
- Multimodal operations experience, air, sea and road.
- Event logistics experience
- Attendance at site for project and event clients on larger scale events
- Networking skills and strong commercial acumen