A global leader in electronics is on the hunt for a Marketing Manager to join their team. Having already gone through massive expansion across international markets, and with products that range into the hundreds of thousands of pounds, they retain a close-knit feel, and having placed multiple people in their marketing team over several years, we can vouch for the supportive culture that actively encourages progression.
You will be responsible for maximising retail marketing activities and promotions. This role has 4 direct reports, so people management experience is a must!
Day-to-day, you could be…
- Analysing competitors and retail channels.
- Overseeing development and execution of trade marketing campaigns.
- Developing and planning the retail marketing strategy.
- When required create and present new products and marketing plans to retailers.
To be successful, you must have…
- Previously worked with/managed agencies.
- Broad audience experience and the ability to strengthen and drive brands.
- Strong decision-making experience.
- Photography experience or knowledge of products – (if you have a professional camera, have an interest, or a photography hobby, this will be fine!)
Location: - Bedford, Bedfordshire (Hybrid - WFH 1 or 2 days)
This role offers hybrid working, and due to the location of their office, this is commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Wyboston, Huntingdon, Letchworth, Hitchin, Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Aylesbury, and Stevenage.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.