Marketing Executive, Bedford -
The Company – Marketing Executive
A global leader in electronics is on the hunt for a Marketing Executive to join their team! Having already gone through massive expansion across international markets, and with products that range into the hundreds of thousands of pounds, they retain a close-knit family feel, and having placed multiple people in their marketing team across several years, we can really vouch for the supportive culture that actively encourages progression.
This role is perfect for someone who is a Marketing Administrator, looking for a step up OR someone who is looking to start a career in marketing.
The Role – Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Commercial Marketing Manager, this role works in one of their most exciting business sectors, and it has a real opportunity to have input with all marketing activities.
Day-to-day, you could be…
- Coordinating marketing activities across print and online.
- Generate ideas and for marketing campaigns to aid lead generation.
- Ensure all marketing materials are in line with brand guidelines/company identity.
- Attend and help organise events and exhibitions, such as making bookings, updating the event calendar and webpages.
- Previous office experience, worked in an internship or have a relevant degree.
- Exposure to marketing and events.
- Be an ideas generator with a creative mindset.
This position is mainly office based, with the opportunity to work from home twice per week and the office easily commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Wyboston, Huntingdon, Letchworth, Hitchin, Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Aylesbury, and Stevenage.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.