Digital Marketing Executive, Basingstoke -
The Company - Digital Marketing Executive
Are you looking for an exciting new digital marketing position to really grow and improve your technical ability? Are you keen to join a pivotal business that delivers life-changing electronics and telecommunications to the most needed sectors right now?
Our global client is seeking a dynamic and passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join the small but growing marketing team. Getting involved with the full digital mix, this position is a real opportunity to make your mark!
The Role - Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Updating the website using WordPress, ensuring content is SEO optimised.
- Managing social media channels including writing and scheduling content and working with external agencies to produce design materials.
- Implementing and executing multi-channel campaigns including email, PPC and paid social.
- Assisting with improving customer journeys, events, and overall branding.
Requirements - Digital Marketing Executive
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience from a B2B background.
- Experience in paid, email and organic campaigns, SEO, social media management, and CMS ideally WordPress.
- Experience and understanding of HTML/CSS for websites and emails.
- Ideally hold a degree or relevant qualification in marketing or similar, but this is not essential.
This position is office based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Suitable commutable locations include Oakley, Reading, North Waltham, Whitchurch, Overton, Winchester, Basingstoke, Hook, Odiham, Fleet, Camberley, Farnham, Farnborough, Kingsclere, Tadley, Aldermaston, Newbury, Thatcham, and Theale.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View]
63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.