Marketing Campaign Specialist, Huntingdon -
The Company – Marketing Campaign Specialist
Our client are highly renowned specialists in the equipment sector, designing and delivering incredible products across the UK. They’re seeking a Marketing Campaign Specialist, a brand-new position due to growth, to join their dynamic and close-knit team.
The Role – Marketing Campaign Specialist
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns across paid and organic, digital and print.
- Analysis of all campaign activity and performance, reporting on successes and making suggestions for improvements.
- Assisting with the content creation strategy, working closely with the wider time to deliver campaign projects with a focus on specific messaging.
- Monitoring budgets and campaign spend, keeping stakeholders informed.
- Briefing external agencies when required on collateral designs or videos.
Requirements – Marketing Campaign Specialist
- At least 4 years marketing experience, with a focus on multi-channel campaign management.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work collaboratively with other members of the team, as well as autonomously when required.
- Able to juggle multiple campaign projects simultaneously.
- Ideally hold a degree or qualification in marketing, but this is not essential.
With offices based in Huntingdon, this position is based suited to those commuting from areas such as St Neots, St Ives, Sandy, Bedford, Peterborough, Warboys, Chatteris, March, Ely, Godmanchester, Swavesey, Biggleswade, Sawtry, Alconbury, Kempston, Bar Hill, Waterbeach, Milton, Cambourne, Thrapston, Oundle, Kettering, and Wellingborough.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View]
63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.