Marketing Manager, Cambridge -
The Company - Marketing Manager
Our client is a well-renowned educational organisation based in the north of Cambridge, who is seeking a Marketing Manager on a full-time permanent basis to join their growing team of 10.
They’re looking for a dynamic all-rounder, with a broad marketing skillset and essential digital experience, able to juggle multiple projects and manage a team of 3.
This position offers hybrid working, with 3 days in the office and 2 working remote each week.
The Role - Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Marketing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, PPC and social media channels. You’ll also evaluate and report on performance for ROI and conversion.
- Writing content for digital channels including the website and socials, blogs, newsletters and campaigns, ensuring maximum SEO performance.
- Producing marketing materials, with the support of the Graphic Designer.
- Maintaining the CRM database.
- Assisting with the development of the wider marketing strategy and annual plans.
- Line managing a team of 3.
Requirements - Marketing Manager
- All-rounded marketing experience with a digital focus including paid and organic campaigns, content writing, producing materials, and updating digital channels.
- Excellent communication skills, able to manage stakeholders and a team (previous line management experience ideal but not essential).
- Ideally a degree in marketing or communications, but relevant experience is more important.
- Ideally a background in the education, not-for-profit or charity sectors, but all industries considered.
This position is hybrid, working 3 days in the office and 2 remote per week. Suitable commutable locations include Cambridge, Ely, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Milton, Waterbeach, Sawston, Saffron Walden, Duxford, Huntingdon, Peterborough, and wider areas of Cambridgeshire.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.