Are you eager to take the next step in your marketing career?
Yes?... this one could be you!!
Our client is well established in the education industry, they are seeking a Marketing Officer to join their marketing team. They are looking for a marketer to hit the ground running, so if you’re a marketer that wants to have more freedom in their work, please get in touch!
The role- Marketing Officer:
- Create and deliver content across all their social media channels
- Managing content for the website
- Using analytical tools across all social media channels and website, to track the engagement
- Maximise Search Engine Optimisation
- Creating and delivering digital campaigns that include paid and organic to increase brand awareness
The You will ideally have:
- Minimum 12-24 months experience in a similar marketing role
- Good writing skills, able to edit and proofread technical content
- Experience in digital marketing inclusive of social media and website management
- Experience with CRMs and data management
Due to the location of their offices being near Thatcham, this role is 5 days in the office, it would be easily commutable from the likes of Reading, Basingstoke, Newbury, Wantage, Didcot, Theale, Wantage, Andover, Tidworth, and Abingdon.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.