Senior Marketing Executive, Wokingham -
The Company – Senior Marketing Executive
We’ve exclusively partnered with an education and training organisation in the healthcare and social care space, who are global in scale and well-renowned across the UK and US.
They’re seeking an enthusiastic all-rounded Senior Marketing Executive to join their newly established UK marketing team, and support in the delivery of marketing strategies.
Based just outside of Wokingham, this position offers hybrid working on a 50:50 basis, but they’re open to more of a remote lean for the right candidate.
The Role – Senior Marketing Executive
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and working within their growing UK team of 4, you’ll your responsibilities will include:
- Creating multi-channel campaigns for lead generation and brand awareness, analysing performance and engagement.
- Writing content for predominately digital channels including the website, social media platforms and email campaigns.
- Assisting with maintaining the CRM system.
- Assisting with producing marketing materials for campaigns and events.
- Supporting in the delivery of keynote speaker events.
Requirements – Senior Marketing Executive
- A minimum of 3-4 years marketing experience, with all rounded experience covering campaigns and content in particular.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to work collaboratively within the larger team and autonomously.
- Ideally a degree or relevant qualification in marketing, though this isn’t essential.
- Experience within the education / healthcare / social care sectors would be advantageous.
This position is a 50:50 hybrid. The offices are based in just outside of Wokingham, Berkshire, so best commutable from areas such as Hungerford, Reading, Basingstoke, Maidenhead, Winnersh, Wokingham, Slough, Bracknell, Newbury, Henley-on-Thames, Woking, Farnborough, Windsor, and Guildford.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View] 63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.