Customer Service and Marketing Assistant
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing online publishing business. You will be responsible for helping customers with queries and questions on email, phone (inbound) and live chat. You will be a part of the Marketing team and get an insight into the day-to-day activities in the department.
The job is office-based, in Vauxhall but currently we are operating hybrid working with staff doing some days in the office and some at home, depending on what suits them.
• Answer sales and user queries (email, phone and live chat)
• Raise invoices on request
• Take telephone orders and set up accounts
• Extend course access and provide course information
• Provide support for the marketing team, including setting up promotions and offers, and updating/maintaining marketing systems and CRM customer lists
• Assist in proof-reading all marketing materials before they are set live – such as email campaigns, website offers and new course promotion copy
• Using copywriting skills to create marketing copy for new published courses for the website, and blog content for the website (desirable but not essential)
• Previous customer service or retail experience preferred
• A-levels required; degree-level preferred
• Confident and cheerful manner
• Exemplary written English
• Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
• A good eye for detail and proof-reading skills
Note: The week between Christmas and New Year is incredibly busy on customer service, so everyone is expected to pitch in and take on shifts over his period. All shifts can be done from home.
About Nelson Croom Ltd:
Nelson Croom is a leading developer and publisher of online professional development courses.
This role is to support Nelson Croom’s flagship website - accountingcpd.net. Accountingcpd is an award winning, rapidly growing online learning service for accountants.
Location: London, SE11 5JH
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Service Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Call Centre Advisor, Call Centre, Marketing Coordinator, etc.
Ref: 135 602
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service