The Company – Graphic Designer
We are recruiting for a growing business based in Lincoln, and they are on the lookout for a Technical Graphic Designer to join their team. If you have a technical mind, come from a B2B background, and have experience with digital design, then this role is for you!
The Role – Graphic Designer
- Produce content and design illustrations, diagrams, graphs, and tables to use within technical material.
- Work closely with the technical and marketing team to generate ideas.
- Ensure all visual content/material is accurate and inline with guidelines.
The Requirements – Graphic Designer
- Experience of digital design within a B2B environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe software.
- Ideas generator and innovator with a technical mind and the ability to push boundaries.
- Attention to detail and an understanding of brand consistency.
Location – Lincoln, Lincolnshire
This role does offer great hybrid working during training, and can then be almost completely remote so is very commutable for those based in Ely, Peterborough, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Spalding, Nottingham, Grantham, Leicester, Bury St Edmunds, Hunstanton, Fakenham and Wisbech.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.