Performance Marketing Manager, 50% Working from Home, Up to £50k DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with strong expertise within the world of PPC to join this fantastic, independent school group designed to inspire students to achieve their maximum potential in a nurturing, progressive academic environment.
This Performance Marketing Manager will ultimately be responsible for driving and implementing the paid search and performance marketing campaigns across all regions globally including new school openings (online and physical).
As Performance Marketing Manager you will also be in charge of working with external agencies and driving the in-house paid search and performance transition alongside the Head of Digital. This role will focus on delivering lead generation and enrolment and retention activity.
This Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Help guide the transition from moving paid search from agency to in-house
- Day to day management of the paid search and display accounts to drive online leads and maximise CPL
- Be an expert with PPC and programmatic/display media trading platforms and analytics tools such as Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads and Google Analytics
- Optimise account performance through ongoing effort including current and future campaign development, keyword discovery, keyword expansion, creative a/b testing and conversion rate optimisation
- Train and guide digital executives in the team to optimise and implement campaigns alongside your expertise
- Analyse performance of campaigns and provide recommendations to improve leads on a weekly and monthly basis
The requirements for this Performance Marketing Manager role:
- Ability to manage paid search campaigns at scale with the support of the digital executives
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage a heavy workload with maximum attention to detail and without losing sight of overall objective
- Technical requirements:
- Paid search campaign management at scale (Google and Bing)
- Strong digital marketing knowledge of all channels
- Social media campaign experience
- Google Analytics advanced experience
- Strong excel experience
What this Performance Marketing Manager can look forward to:
- A high performing digital marketing team
- The opportunity to add real value from day one
- To be at the forefront of tech and education globally
- Strong growth opportunities
- A rapidly growing business
- The opportunity to be at leading edge of educational development practice
- Competitive package
Are you are the talented Performance Marketing Manager we need? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SP065.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.