This job is archived
Marketing Lead, Stevenage -
Are you an experienced marketer with extensive campaign experience?
Do you care about providing the best educational service to children?
Do you enjoy managing multiple projects?
If you answered YES to the above, then this role could be the perfect fit for you!!
Our client pride themselves in providing a high-quality service, working within then educational services sector; they are looking for a Marketing Lead to join their marketing and events team.
This role is currently fully remote due to COVID-19 but once restrictions ease there will still be the opportunity to work up to 2 days in the head office.
The Role – Marketing Lead
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working within the Marketing and Events team:
- Delivering a range of marketing initiatives, campaigns and project-based activity
- Ensuring campaigns are well planned, briefed and delivered on time
- Measure and report results from delivered campaigns
- Develop clear briefs for graphic design, digital marketing and social media
- Liaise with external agencies and internal teams
The Requirements – Marketing Lead
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
- Experience delivering traditional and digital campaigns
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to prioritise work and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Enthusiastic with a flexible attitude
If you are a marketing executive/assistant or co-ordinator looking for that next step in your career this is a great role, providing you with support and some fantastic benefits including; 28 days annual leave + bank holidays, a very competitive pension scheme and an annual performance related bonus!!
Due to the location of their Stevenage based head office this role is commutable from most parts of Hertfordshire including, Hitchin, Hertford, Luton, Hatfield, Royston and Bishop’s Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.