Job Title: Marketing Executive - Education sector
Location: London, with scope for flexible working (WFH)
Salary: £25k - £30k per annum + Benefits
About the Education Company
Fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive to join one of the leading professional education providers in the UK. Partnered with very well-known Universities and education specialists, they offer a great variety of courses and have thousands of students. As a Marketing Executive, you will join their talented team in Central London, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. This is an exciting vacancy for a Marketing Executive to make an impact in a top education provider.
About the Marketing Executive role
As a Marketing Executive, you will be hands-on, delivering marketing support for a large nationwide B2B sales team focused on growth markets within the course portfolio. You will be responsible for the development, delivery and evolution of a library of assets and content to be used by the sales teams. Also, apart from the B2B sales enablement focus, you will be responsible for website development and website updates.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive:
- Support the delivery of a suite of marketing collateral, including brochures, guides, sales sheets, story boards, website content and bid support primarily targeted at B2B audiences.
- Supporting the sales team with client engagement.
- Proactively identifying new collateral and material requirements informed by market insights and regular liaison with the sales team.
- Develop engaging marketing content for learners and employers.
- Provide support for wider marketing team responsible for campaign and lead generation activity.
- Support the delivery of library of learner case studies and testimonials, working with the Account Managers as appropriate.
You will have relevant experience as a Marketing Executive and you will have experience of working with multiple stakeholders across sales and marketing teams, working collaboratively to achieve business objectives. Also, you'll be experienced in the production of offline and online marketing materials used to support a busy sales team, primarily focused on B2B audiences.
Skills and experience needed for the Marketing Executive:
- Relevant experience at either Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive level.
- Experience of delivering effective marketing resources, online and offline, that inspire and engage B2B markets.
- Experience of developing and updating websites, ideally in a B2B basis.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in the education or professional training industry and be familiar with relevant regulations.
- Ideally you will have experience of budget and resource management, making informed decisions to support business objectives.
- Ideally you will have experience of Google Analytics, HubSpot and/or a CMS or Email platform.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.