Events Coordinator, Stevenage –
Are you experienced in assisting end-to-end virtual events?
Do you have an eye for attention to detail?
Do you want a role that offers progression within the events team?
If you answered YES to the above, then this role could be the perfect fit for you!!
Our client pride themselves in providing a high-quality service, working within the educational services sector; they are looking for an Events Coordinator to join their growing events team.
They have created a new strategy with a focus on national delivery, with an 80:20 split of virtual and F2F events, this really is a very exciting time for a proactive and professional events person to be joining the business.
The Role – Events Coordinator
Reporting to the Events Manager and joining a team of 14 within events you will be responsible for:
- Delivering end-to-end events both virtually and in person, ranging from small scale (25 – 30) to larger events (200). As they are growing, they have a view for this to be over 1000!
- Managing both customer and internal corporate events, focusing on excellent customer service and operational efficiency
- Confidently briefing and prepping event speakers/advisors on how to deliver the very best sessions, to ensure attendees are engaged
- The first point of contact for speakers, delegates and advisers
The Requirements – Events Coordinator
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- Minimum 2 years in solely an events focused role
- Worked on multiple events/conferences
- Understanding of digital delivery platforms (Teams, Live Storm, Adobe Connect)
- Attention to detail, pro-active with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent customer service and ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of budgets - desirable
This role offers flexible working, with a minimum requirement to attend the office just 2 days/wk. Due to the location of their Stevenage based head office this role is commutable from most parts of Hertfordshire including, Hitchin, Hertford, Luton, Hatfield, Royston and Bishop’s Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.