Your new company
A global and market Leading consultancy based in Central London who operate in over 20 different countries globally and are growing at a great rate. This business is actively recruiting for dynamic, forward thinking and innovative staff who want to make a difference to the business they work for. You will be reporting into the Head of Customer Strategy & Planning and working closely with channel teams to ensure agreed UK and Ireland campaigns (National and specialism) are delivered to the UK&I operations business effectively and on time, creating business engagements plans to ensure each campaign has an operational consideration and the relevant touchpoints factored into the launch.
Your new role
This role, which reports into the Head of Customer Strategy & Planning, will work closely with the Marketing Executive in the UK and in Ireland to oversee the roll out and delivery of campaigns, maximising their effectiveness, ensuring key metrics are in place for success reporting. This role is one of the main conduits between Planning and channel marketing teams, overseeing the delivery and roll out of UK campaigns including sector specific campaigns when necessary. Acting as one of the faces of marketing, they will attend regular regional operational meetings, ensuring effective communication is happening across regional business areas. They will also play an important role by providing feedback any business issues or challenges as they arise, working closely with that business area to overcome these.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 years' experience in a Marketing based role
- Excellent project management skills as you will be managing up to 10 projects at a time
- Strong campaign management experience
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage senior level stakeholders effectively to create trust and buy in
- Confident speaker and presenter to stakeholders at all levels
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary of up to £45,000 + bonus
- Flexible / remote working
- Working as part of a dynamic team and a market leading business with excellent development routes and a global presence
- Excellent office location (central London)
- Ability to buy or sell holiday, travel ticket loans
- Heath and life insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.