Marketing Automation Specialist, West London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
If you’re looking to join a forward thinking, innovative digital team with some great marketing automation campaigns in the pipeline, this is the perfect Marketing Automation Specialist role for you. You’ll be focusing on end-to-end management of automated CRM and email campaigns, working with clients and various departments to deliver your work.
Being a Marketing Automation Specialist means you’ll be focusing on various aspects of campaigns including data segmentation and selection, setting up campaigns within various marketing automation platforms, carrying out campaign analysis and much more. You’ll be joining a fun, friendly team with some great work ready for you to get started on.
The Marketing Automation Specialist we’re looking for will be someone from a background in CRM and data, who is used to working on automated emails. You’ll preferably have some technical knowledge, and previous experience in a client-facing role. Are you the Marketing Automation Specialist we’re looking for?
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Marketing Automation Specialist:
- Ensuring smooth delivery of automated CRM and email campaigns
- Working with clients to understand requirements and achieve objectives
- Using various campaign management platforms to monitor campaigns end-to-end
- Handling data segmentation, campaign data analysis and optimisation
Below is what they’re looking for in this Marketing Automation Specialist:
- Great with clients
- Knowledgeable in campaign management platforms such as Adobe Campaign, Braze, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud etc.
- Strong marketing automation experience and knowledge
- Technical experience beneficial
- Desire to progress in your career
If you think you’re the Marketing Automation Specialist we are looking for then please get in touch quoting JW1031o.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/