Part Time - Digital Product ManagerThis highly respected travel and leisure company have a passion for the great outdoors and provide a huge array of adventures and experiences throughout the UK, Europe and further afield. They now have an opportunity for an experienced Digital Product Manager to join them on a part time basis as a job share. In this role you will be responsible for the optimisation and management of the website, ensuring a smooth, efficient user experience to achieve optimum commercial success. This role involves working 2.5 days per week, hybrid working and a salary of £40k FTE.Part Time Digital Product Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement strategy and manage digital platforms in conjunction with digital marketing manager, including maintenance of digital road map and aligning to core business and marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with wider marketing team and business to ensure websites perform as expected and deliver the best user experience..
- Optimisation of websites through A/B testing, heat mapping and user testing to ensure landing pages perform as expected and in line with digital best practice & brand strategy.
- Manage external agencies and internal colleagues to gather requirements to develop and test engaging user experiences and optimise user journeys and ensure all activity is delivered on time and on budget.
- Management of digital budget to ensure it is maximised effectively and in accordance with marketing strategy to deliver ROI.
- Manage the performance of all digital platforms including website CMS, Google 360 stack, AI platform and any website analytics tools, and use data to deliver commercial benefits.
- Implementation of tracking and reporting of marketing campaigns, based on characteristics of channel and audience segments, to provide visibility and to enable ongoing optimisation.
- Project management and delivery of technical website and app enhancements from planning through to delivery
- Subject matter expert and digital champion for all digital-related support enquiries.
- Collect and process all data in line with FCA, Data Protection and internal procedures and policies.
Part Time Digital Product Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Significant experience in a similar role with excellent understanding of UX and online user behaviour and with web project delivery.
- Strong working knowledge and expertise with Google Analytics.
- Experience of website cookie management an advantage.
- Expertise and working knowledge of working with a CMS (Umbraco & EpiServer beneficial).
- Knowledge of digital best practices, methods, and developments.
- Strong team player but with experience and expertise to work autonomously and work using own initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate across departments and teams, and work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders.
Part Time Digital Product Manager - Key Benefits:
- Salary £40k (FTE)
- Part time role as a job share, 17.5 hours / 2.5 days per week (Monday & Tuesday full time, Wednesday mornings).
- Hybrid working, circa 1 day in the office.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private health care scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership at selected health clubs.
Please apply for the position of Part Time Digital Product Manager online or email your cv to
Don't keep a good thing to yourselfWe grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks. C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk