Digital Product Manager
We are seeking an experienced Digital Product Manager to join us on a Hybrid basis or full time in our Leicester office.This person will play a key role in the marketing team,aiming to increase online revenue, and improve customer experience.
The ideal candidate will…
- Experience in a Digital Product Manager, or similar, role.
- Experience with the Magento platform.
- Proven capability in managing multiple e-commerce sites, effectively optimising each for performance, user experience, and sales conversion.
- Solid understanding of UX, web design, customer flow, and web analysis.
- Proficiency in traffic analysis, reporting tools, data analytics tools and sales journey optimisation.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee online activities including traffic acquisition, sales, and product development.
- Work with developers to implement strategic web functionality and design changes.
- Analyse various data metrics to inform strategy and report KPIs.
- Coordinate closely with Marketing for SEO/SEM implementation.
- Generate weekly and monthly trade reports for data-driven decision-making.
- Take ownership of adding products and managing categories on the ERP/PIM and Magento platforms.
- Execute promotional campaigns and offers across the website and other digital platforms.
- Take ownership of e-commerce performance metrics, driving initiatives that directly impact online sales and customer satisfaction.
- Perform competitor analysis to stay ahead of market trends, ensuring we maintain a competitive edge.
- Actively manage and respond to customer reviews to improve brand reputation and customer satisfaction.
- £40,000 salary, possibly negotiable depending on value added experience.
- 37.5 hours per week contract.
- Annual leave - 25 days plus bank holidays.
- A positive working environment with the opportunity of career progression within a fast-growing company
- Employee recognition and reward scheme, bonus scheme.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Staff discount
- Work Location - Hybrid opportunity with main base in Leicester