This job is archived
(Archived) Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager, Central London (Hybrid) – Up to £60k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a strong Marketing Manager to join a fun client with this growing, innovative agency on a range of campaigns. As a Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for delivering a variety of omni-channel campaigns across B2B and B2C. Are you the Marketing Manager we’re looking for?
Joining them, you’ll be responsible for understanding customer journeys, using customer insight and data analytics to apply to campaigns which deliver real results. Are you great at demand generation campaigns across digital, CRM and more? We want to hear a Marketing Manager like you.
The Marketing Manager we’re looking for will be someone with great communication skills, playing a key role between the client and agency, delivering successful creative marketing strategies across a range of channels.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for:
- Design and manage insight and evidence-led, targeted, innovative and effective integrated omni-channel campaigns
- Provides money product subject matter expertise for the Marketing Campaigns team and wider Marketing department
- Contributes to the team’s central shared plan of marketing campaign activity
- Using customer journeys and insight to fuel campaigns
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Marketing Manager:
- Experience of marketing acquisition, retention campaigns and marketing planning
- Demonstrable experience of omni-channel marketing, inbound marketing, B2B and B2C marketing
- Expert knowledge of demand generation
- Knowledgeable across B2B and B2C marketing campaigns
If you’re the Marketing Manager we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting JW1060.