Head of Digital Marketing - B2B
Manchester City Centre
£70,000 - £80,000 DOE + £5,000 Car Allowance + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits
Are you ready to lead the digital marketing charge for an industry-leading B2B organization based here in the heart of Manchester City Centre? If you are a dynamic, results-driven Digital Marketing leader with a passion for growth, then this is the career opportunity of a lifetime waiting for you.
About the business:
They are a Sunday Times Best Places to Work company who support thousands of businesses across the Country. They boast a huge turnover annually and have a strong financial backing ensuring they are leading on cutting edge technology to continue their growth. With plans for future expansion, this B2B brand is not slowing down any time soon!
The Opportunity as the new Head of Digital Marketing:
This is not just another job; this is your chance to shape the future of digital marketing for a high-growth, sales-led business. As the Head of Digital Marketing, you'll work closely with our entrepreneurial board of directors to drive our digital marketing strategy to new heights. From lead generation and performance marketing customer acquisition campaigns to continuous improvement of our digital customer experience, you'll have a direct impact on our success.
You will report into the CEO and have a multi-disciplined digital marketing team, which you will lead and coach as you look to drive a number of leads through digital acquisition strategies to help support our business objectives across 4 core markets.
If you aspire to be to a Director level role then this opportunity can see you get to this level.
The responsibilities of the Head of Digital Marketing:
- Develop a medium-term, strategic marketing growth plan for the UK & Ireland and spearhead our global expansion efforts.
- Proven expertise in performance-based marketing, coupled with a track record of elevating brand visibility through digital campaigns.
- Proficiency in managing various aspects, including paid search, SEO, social media, brand advocacy, and loyalty campaigns.
- Adeptness in overseeing substantial marketing budgets, ensuring a consistent and impactful return on investment.
- Deep understanding of how digital product features can drive growth and seamlessly integrate into a comprehensive portfolio of digital marketing initiatives.
- Plan and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns that captivate our target audience.
- Lead, motivate, and coach our marketing team to peak performance.
- Implement website test plans and drive continuous conversion rate optimisation.
- Craft a winning strategy for our digital products, ensuring they become central to our service and drive client adoption, usage, and retention.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of successful marketing strategy management, utilising digital marketing channels.
- Proven track record of driving commercial growth in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Demonstrated success in commercial digital marketing, delivering tangible, measurable results.
- Experience in team leadership and motivation.
- Proficiency in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Methodical, organised, and innovative approach.
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off with increasing holidays after length of service
- Annual performance bonus
- Car allowance
- Cash plan for you and your children.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Profit share scheme.
- Season ticket loan scheme.
- Car parking space.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and lead the digital marketing growth of a thriving B2B organization, this is the place for you. Apply now to seize this career-defining opportunity and be a part of our dynamic, forward-thinking team.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.