Global integrated agency with fabulous culture seeks experienced and innovative Project Manager from a digital marketing or creative agency background.
This successful creative and digital agency powers global business brands by looking at their work through a digital lens.
They believe that better digital experiences make better business, bringing stories to life with technology, creating campaigns that connect with customers and solving challenges with leading-edge creative thinking.
The agency has an integrated offering that includes strategy, branding, digital, content and tech, working across an impressive range of sectors.
They also have a hard-working, friendly team, a great culture and a refreshingly flat structure.
Now they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to help with the smooth delivery of a variety high-quality work on time and within budget.
The Project Manager role
The project management team is the glue that brings this agency’s diverse teams together.
Responsible for delivering projects and campaigns, leading client comms, costing, planning, delivery and financial management, they not only help to deliver profitable projects but happy clients and happy colleagues too.
The agency is looking for a UK-based Project Manager with three to four years’ experience, preferably within a digital marketing or creative agency, who is confident in a client-facing role.
Work can vary greatly – you could be delivering a video, web page or digital experience one day and strategic consultancy, messaging, or a suite of creative campaign assets the next.
This is a hybrid role, mainly working from home with occasional visits to the agency’s office in Central London.
- 3-4 years’ agency experience – a track record of working with global professional services clients would be a bonus
- Experience of delivering a variety of projects including creative marketing campaigns, video and digital (websites, apps and digital experiences)
- Curious, hungry to learn new skills, unafraid to challenge and to come ready with ideas
- Values and respects the different perspectives that make working in teams great
- Bounces back from setbacks and finds solutions to problems
- Flexible and adaptable
- Adept with numbers and financials
- Genuine passion for creative work with the ability to add value
- Fascinated by new technology and how it is shaping our world
- Synergist/Paprika or similar finance management system
- Smartsheet or similar project management tool
- Jira / DevOps or similar ticketing system
Salary and benefits
£45k - £50k, a discretionary bonus, a close-knit, supportive environment, great mental health support and wellbeing and diversity initiatives.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.