Your new role
- Concentration on developing and maintaining digital tools to enable us to communicate, effectively with our audiences.
- To use content management systems and will be responsible for managing the content on the trust website· and intranet keeping the external website updated and enhancing its usability, design and content quality.
- A key element of the role is supporting staff across the trust to use digital tools to communicate with their audiences.
- You will support the senior digital communications manager and head of digital engagement, with digital communications campaigns and further developing the use of social media throughout the trust.
- You will work with designated content editors from trust services and departments to ensure the trust's intranet and website are user-centred and up to date.
- This will include training content editors on the trust's intranet to take responsibility for their own pages
What you'll need to succeed
- Thorough knowledge of digital communications channels and methods. as well as excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO.
- Good writing skills and the ability to convey messages to a variety of audiences are a must.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.