Ecommerce Manager/Digital Marketing Manager, Oldbury, £40-45kThis established and successful company are now looking to appoint an experienced Digital Marketing Manager/eCommerce Manager, who will be responsible for increasing brand awareness, by formulating and executing a strategy, updates and developments to grow sales and profit for their website as well as increase the number of Visitors (Footfall) to Company's Premises/Branches.Based at the Head Office and reporting directly to the Directors, you will be an important member of the team/leadership and will work closely with the Directors and external Marketing Agencies to interpret and implement agreed marketing strategies across all marketing channels.Responsibilities for the successful Digital Marketing Manager / Ecommerce Manager will consist of:
- Supervising/managing the In-House Digital Team, to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
- Strategy and direct involvement with Developers and Agencies to implement changes and updates to current CMS.
- Working in a digital acquisition role and seeing over all channels of acquisition including paid media, organic, affiliate and third party.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and testing and reporting outcome.
- Research market to discover new trends and technologies to improve digital performance.
- Analyse various data to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs.
- Directly responsible for PPC, SEO, and organic Social Media performances.
- Driving new customer acquisition through the right mix of digital marketing channels.
- Shaping and delivering the acquisition strategy to drive on/off-line traffic and sales and improve the customer experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels.
- Knowledge of various CMS systems including Magento and integrations.
- Providing insight to optimise product and price point mix across a wide catalogue of products.
- Confidence developing and overseeing retail and eCommerce-focused digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow and web analysis.
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools and optimisation.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Highly commercial with an analytical mind-set.
- A hands-on approach and attitude to get things done.
- High proficiency in relevant reporting tools including Google Analytics
Please note this role is Office Based Monday to Friday.