Digital Project Manager - London (Hybrid) - Up-to £60K
An award-winning independent digital agency are looking for a digital project manager to join their growing team. Working across a mixture of public and private clients such as government bodies as well as non-profits you will become a valuable member of the team embarking on all aspects of digital projects including digital transformation and website development.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be playing a key part supporting a number of projects, working across the full project life-cycle from discovery to development. Due to the nature of the projects you will be working with large scale budgets and high profile clients, playing a key part in ensuring the success of each project. From working closely with the senior leadership team, through to managing the delivery within the scrum team; they’re looking for someone who can have the senior presence within the team that can provide guidance, lead from the front & deliver on high-scale projects.
To be successful as the Project Manager, all you need to have is...
- Demonstrable experience working as a project manager within a digital environment
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills is a MUST. This is a client facing role, any client facing experience would be advantageous!
- An analytical approach to identifying problem and delivery solutions across the team
What’s in it for you?
- 30 days holiday + an extra day every year of services
- Bespoke training program with access to additional paid courses
- Regular team socials and lunches
- Volunteering days
Think you would be a good fit and interested in finding out more? Apply today or drop me a message!