Digital Project Leader
Up to £40.00 per hour Umbrella DOE / Up to £30.23 per hour PAYE DOE
Contract October 2024- likely to be extended
This role is located on the North Wales / Cheshire border, Broughton is the largest Aerospace plant in the UK and focuses primarily on the manufacture of wings.
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Project Leader to join the Production Systems Efficiency (PSE) team to Deploy Digital projects such as the manufacturing execution system and other topics.
We are a team focusing on digital systems and software solutions. Our mission is to seek, define, develop, and deploy world class digital capabilities that systematically improve the way we work, securing value creation and improvement in productivity.
As Digital Project Leader you will ensure the effective project management of the Digital portfolio.
Responsible for delivery of digital projects on time and within budget, generating the associated benefits and mitigating project risks. Align with business expectations using recognised processes and methods. Manage and arbitrate the demands at a plant level vs the centralised initiatives.
Main Tasks & Activities
- Responsible for the development and deployment of Digitalisation projects within the Broughton facility.
- Collaborate transnationally to ensure digital projects align with a centralised 2-5 year plan.
- Ensure effective communications align with business expectations using recognised processes and methods.
- Manage and arbitrate the demands at a plant level vs the centralised initiatives.
- Responsible as part of the Digitalisation team for achieving the successful completion of Digitalisation Route Map milestones each year.
Skills & Experience Essential:
- Technical experience and knowledge in Manufacturing Engineering, Digitalisation & backbone systems
- SAP Operating System knowledge
- Good communication and negotiating skills - clarity, brevity, consistency and adaptability of communication styles
- Good project management, strong organisational and planning skills
Please note that security checks will be carried out before the start date.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or call and ask for Lindsay quoting Ref Nu 71274