Pontoon is an employment consultancy. We put expertise, energy, and enthusiasm into improving everyone's chance of being part of the workplace. We respect and appreciate people of all ethnicities, generations, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, and more. We do this by showcasing their talents, skills, and unique experience in an inclusive environment that helps them thrive.
Role: Digital Project Manager
Duration: 10 Months
Rate: £550 per day (Inside IR35, via Umbrella)
Location: Warwick (Hybrid) 2 days a week in Office
My client is the UK's largest electricity transmission and distribution business in the UK. They are looking for a Digital Project Manager.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will lead the successful execution of a comprehensive rebranding initiative and platform transition across our intranet, website and other digital platforms. Your role will involve overseeing a content officer and a content manager , collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders, and overseeing the project's timeline, scope, and quality. Your expertise in project management will ensure the seamless implementation of this key project.
Project management and leadership
- Lead the end-to-end execution of the platform transition and rebranding projects, including planning, implementation, monitoring, and completion.
- Manage the content manager and content officer, providing guidance, support, and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables, and ensure alignment with organisational goals.
Rebranding and platform transition implementation
- Working with IT PMO stakeholders, ensure the digital platform contracts are in place for agreed deadlines.
- -Oversee the rebranding of content across the intranet, website, and other digital channels ensuring consistency with new brand guidelines and messaging.
- Collaborate with content designers to create visually engaging and cohesive design elements that reflect the brand's new identity.
- Utilise your experience in managing complex projects to identify potential roadblocks, develop mitigation strategies, and maintain project momentum.
- Coordinate with technical teams to ensure smooth integration of new platforms and brand elements and functionalities.
Stakeholder management and liaison
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and consultants to gather requirements and align project objectives.
- Facilitate regular communication and updates to stakeholders, ensuring a clear understanding of project status, challenges, and achievements.
- Develop and manage project schedules, milestones, and timelines to ensure the project is completed on time and within scope.
- Monitor progress, identify potential delays, and implement corrective actions to maintain project schedule.
- Work with the Corporate Affairs teams to ensure plans are suitable, in scope and will deliver enduring benefit to users.
Specialist Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Digital Project Manager, successfully overseeing complex projects in platform transitions and digital design/branding.
- Strong familiarity with content management systems, website development, and design principles.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in stakeholder management, communication, and fostering collaboration across teams.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality outcomes.
- Experienced manager of teams
- MSP, Agile, P3O
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.