Major Players are working with a boutique Digital Agency to support in recruiting a Senior Digital Project Manager into their team. This role will be working closely with their Head of Delivery and the wider project management team managing diverse digital campaigns including web, app, microsites, road mapping.This role will suit someone who can drive projects forward alongside a team of talented designers, strategists, and developers.
- Manage day-to-day tasks, ensuring high standards of quality and efficiency.
- Oversee multiple projects at various stages, meeting deadlines and achieving desired outcomes.
- Host client status calls and effectively manage client expectations.
- Prepare and share project documentation, including scopes of work and status reports.
- Manage internal project resources, deliverables, and budgets with a keen commercial awareness.
- Translate design and discovery documents into clear briefs for development and quality assurance.
- Demonstrate a technical understanding of web development project processes, using various project management frameworks.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager in a digital agency or similar.
- Resource management experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management and client relationship experience.
- Proficiency in project management methodologies, adaptable to project and client needs.
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex projects with diverse project teams.
- Proven track record of managing project finances, timelines, and internal resources.
- Outstanding multitasking skills and the ability to manage competing priorities effectively.
- Desirable - Confidence in UX and IA, understanding their necessity and benefits, differentiating between design and development.
Our client supports flexible working arrangements, empowering you to work independently or collaboratively. If you are a solution-focused, adaptable, and hands-on individual, we want to hear.
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply with a copy of your latest CV and we will be in touch to arrange a call.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/