- Previous project management experience is essential here, whether that’s as a Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or Delivery Manager.
- Preferably gained agency side, 2-3 years as a Project Manager is the experience level they are looking for.
- Track record in successfully managing technically complex projects, from website development, CMS integration and software projects.
- Experience using PM tools such as Jira, Confluence, MA Project etc. Is also a plus.
- Previous delivery of Umbraco or Drupal projects is also a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in risk management and mitigation.
- Effortlessly capable of influencing key stakeholders and communicating at all levels of the business and bringing projects in on time and budget, with plenty of in-house and external agency resource to help you do it.
- As a PM you will be representing the business and therefore the ability to demonstrate confidence, openness, creativity, empathy, and a desire to innovate and create long term relationships with their clients is highly important.