Job Title: Digital Project ManagerLocation: Norwich (on site initially, moving to hybrid)Salary: £36,000
Are you a seasoned Project Manager with experience navigating the dynamic landscape of digital projects? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Spearhead the Production team, ensuring seamless and commercially sound operations, and project delivery.
- Cultivate strong client relationships, serving as the go-to point person for ongoing projects and providing timely updates on progress.
- Take charge of new briefs from clients, collaborating with team members to ensure their smooth and timely processing.
- Guarantee adherence to prescribed processes and operational norms for all projects.
- Oversee projects from inception to completion, taking charge of client requirement documents, scopes, estimates, and milestone plans with support from your peers.
- Collaborate closely with the Production Manager to effectively schedule and manage work allocation for the Design and Development teams.
- Assist the Technical Director and Production Manager in meticulously logging and aligning upcoming work with the right resources.
- Participate in weekly production, development, and commercial meetings, delivering comprehensive updates on your active projects, pending work, and resource requirements.
- Exhibit foresight in identifying potential challenges in project delivery, promptly addressing risks across resourcing, scope adjustments, quality control, third-party relationships, project dependencies, and broader commercial aspects.
Skills and Experience (ideally):
- Proven track record in project management within an Agency or marketing function.
- Outstanding organisational prowess coupled with impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficiency in maintaining up-to-date project documentation throughout its lifecycle.
- Adeptness at managing daily tasks and adept at realigning priorities in line with business objectives.
- A tenacious problem-solving mindset.
- Proficiency in Agile methodology and adeptness in managing scope adjustments.
- Familiarity with project management, resource allocation, and reporting tools.
- Stellar client communication skills.
- The ability to establish productive and respectful relationships across all levels of seniority and disciplines.
- A keen eye for process improvement, with an ability to envision the broader landscape.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen, with an eye for flagging and escalating business risks.
For more information, please apply with a current CV.