Reed Marketing and Creative Bristol are thrilled to be working with a luxury travel company that is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing the digital marketing strategy across different channels, such as web, social media and paid ads. You will also manage and optimise campaigns to increase website traffic and conversions. This is a great opportunity for a digital marketing expert with CRM funnel management and optimisation skills to join a modern and fast-growing business.
• Full-time and permanent (Monday to Friday)• Working hours: 09:00 – 17:00• Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 DOE• Central based office • 3 days in office and 2 days working from home.• Holidays: 28 days plus Bank Holidays.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales Departments and other stakeholders on current and future projects.
- Increase web traffic to support digital expansion and improve lead generation.
- Strengthen relations with Sales to align Marketing and Sales strategies and goals.
- Manage and enhance our digital presence with our digital agency.
- Create, track, and report on the Marketing & Sales CRM Pipeline for all channels to measure ROI on digital campaigns.
- Work with the marketing team to implement integrated campaigns, ensuring content is relevant and engaging for a broad and diverse audience.
- Assist with social media and SEO, Google AdWords campaigns and reporting on them.
- Contribute to creative and innovative ideas and initiatives across multiple social media channels and sites, providing informative and helpful guides where appropriate.
- A degree in Marketing or a related area, or relevant work experience of 2-3 years.
- Ability to execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Proficiency in using various digital channels to communicate with customers and prospects.
- Familiarity with digital marketing and CRM platforms (ideally HubSpot) to improve customer journeys and landing pages.
- Understanding of marketing and web analytics tools such as Google Ads and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Attention to detail and quality.