GBR Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading precision engineering manufacturing business, recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to produce innovative, creative & inspired eye catching marketing content across all digital formats (website, social media channels etc.).
This is an amazing opportunity for a creative leader, to come in & drive forward the companies digital communications, by working hand in hand with the sales teams, to increase product sales & product exposure across the UK & the continent (Europe & USA).
You will be the digital wizard, who can create engaging content across the companies website, social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & other social media outlets across the globe.
This is a stand alone role, with you being the go to expert for all things Marketing.
- Design content marketing strategies (digital & traditional, digital niche).
- Produce eye catching & engaging high quality online content across the companies website & social media channels.
- Deliver engaging content that captures the desired audience.
- Creative writing, Editing & Proofreading all online content.
- Utilise SEO & Google Analytics, to attract the most website / social media channels traffic.
- Analyse web traffic metrics & define Marketing strategies from insights.
- Working closely with the sales team, generating fresh content ideas to increase customer engagement & to drive B2B customer orders / exposure.
- Produce engaging posts, blogs, vlogs & up to date product category listings / information.
- Carry out market intelligence, exploring what the competition are doing.
- Some traditional marketing (leaflets, brochures, POS displays etc.).
- Networking at corporate events, trade shows etc.
- Innovative & creative digital marketing professional.
- B2B sector marketing experience, ideally in Engineering, Manufacturing, Wholesale or Distribution sectors.
- European & International markets experience.
- OMNI channel experience.
- Construction materials knowledge could be useful i.e. metals, stainless steels etc.
- Knowledge of Lead Forensics (lead generation software) ideal.
- Used to managing small Marketing budgets, is ideal.
The client would also consider someone working at Digital Communications Specialist, or Marketing Executive level, seeking to take a step into a management role (stand alone).
Interviews to take place immediately