Our client, a leading education provider, is seeking an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the company with brand and business growth across all of the group functions for Organic, Paid and SEO campaign activities across digital marketing.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: West London (FULLY REMOTE)
Salary: £55,000 (DOE)
- Help the company achieve business growth across the group and partners
- Allocated appropriately the currect budgets to correctly deploy the marketing channels
- Work alongside and mentor other marketing members of the temp and help develop marketing competities and best practices
- Support numerous brands across all industry remits with Digital Marketing strategies
- Cover lead generation, local and hyper targeting marketing, international e-commerce and affiliation marketing
- Management, develop and optimise all digital aspects
- 5 years of commercial experience in Digital Marketing
- Extensive experience in campaign mangement of; organic, paid and SEO
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience and digital competancy with PPC
- CRM depth of knowledge with Salesforce as a preference
- Working in a B2C environment on an e-commerce platform
- Experienced with the latest marketing automation platforms, Google Analytics, and other marketing tools.
- Good understanding of Excel, Data Studio and other analysis tools
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing advertising and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with an end client and help them achieve their business goals, we encourage you to apply for this position.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.