Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join us on a Hybrid basis or full time in our Leicester office. This person will drive and implement the overall digital marketing strategy aiming to increase brand visibility, drive web traffic, and generate leads through a range of digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will…
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Manager focused on SEM/SEO/PPC.
- Working experience with SEO tools e.g., AHREFs, SEMrush, and analytical tools e.g., Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and Data Studio.
- Hands-on experience creating content, conducting keyword research, and implementing backlinking strategies.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills and confidence in translating large amounts of data into comprehensible or visual reports.
Role and responsibilities:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email and social media.
- Working with the Head of Digital to maintain and implement a digital marketing and editorial calendar.
- Measuring, reporting, and recommending on KPIs and the performance of all digital marketing campaigns to stakeholders.
- Managing budgets and executing & optimising multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Targeting selected groups through campaign planning, keyword research, and data analysis, ensuring the highest quality output.
- Managing and editing campaign budgets and adjusting bids to optimise ROAS.
- Produce well-researched, engaging, clear, and concise copy for web content and all digital campaigns.
- Overseeing SEO implementation across content, social media, PPC, and other marketing activities.
- URLs, internal link structures, and SEO copy editing (i.e. blog, social media).
- £40,000 salary, possibly negotiable depending on experience.
- 37.5 hours per week contract.
- Annual leave - 25 days plus bank holidays.
- A positive working environment with the opportunity of career progression within a fast-growing company
- Employee recognition and reward scheme, bonus scheme.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Staff discount
- Work Location - Hybrid opportunity with main base in Leicester