We’re looking for a hands-on, strategic marketing manager for a leading technology company based in Chorley, next to Buckshaw Parkway train station. Someone with the ideal blend of passion and skill across B2B digital and direct marketing - experienced with creating customer personas, PPC, SEO, email marketing, LinkedIn campaigns and creating engaging content. Helping to position the business as a thought leader in their field, launching and managing successful marketing campaigns which deliver outstanding ROI.
What you’re looking for?
Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director and MD you’ll help to design, deliver and manage the marketing strategy, managing 1 internal marketer and multiple external 3 rd parties.
It a hands-on role, so if you love rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck-in this could be for you.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy that will generate qualified leads in excess of £2M
- Execute cohesive multi-channel marketing campaigns, including email, SEM, LinkedIn, PPC and offline
- Drive marketing innovations, such as email automation, to maximise ROI
- Develop lead nurture programs to turn cold leads into hot leads
- Ensure all activity is tracked, reported and that the marketing plan is adjusted based on performance.
- Ensure cross company engagement in the strategic re-brand and consistent guidelines are adhered to in all marketing and communications activity across the business.
- Measure key performance metrics, including website traffic, audience engagement, bounce rate and ad spend return on investment. Use analytics tools to optimise campaign performance, A/B and multivariant testing, customer segmentation, landing page optimisation. Use data to drive strategic and tactical decision making
- Organise customer events and develop support material for other exhibitions Represent the company at industry events and conferences
- Work in collaboration with the sales team to ensure that all marketing activities lead to revenue generation
What are we looking for?
Someone with at least 5 years’ experience working in B2B marketing, ideally degree qualified or with an equivalent marketing qualification. Demonstrable experience of building and executing successful marketing strategies that positively impact awareness and pipeline growth
- A thorough understanding of analytics tools, marketing dashboards, CRM’s and database management
- Track record of managing external consultants and agencies
- Great at creating engaging content across multiple channels and platforms
- Excellent written skills with a flair for copy writing and SEO
- Someone with the ability to present at board level, inspire a tea, experienced with budget management and consistently assessing marketing ROI
What can we offer?
The opportunity to join a successful, growing company in a highly visible role which will have a major impact on the short and long term success of the business.
The chance to design and deliver a new marketing strategy with freedom across multiple channels, platforms and marketing techniques.
Hybrid office/home working
A great range of benefits