This is an opportunity to join a leading tech consultancy business who are highly recommended and thought of by their clients. This is an SME-sized business with partnerships with some great brands including huge global brands. This is a marketer's dream to be able to own the marketing strategy of a great brand.
Key job role competencies:
- You will be completely responsible for this great business marketing strategy.
- Your skillset will lie in PPC, SEO, Content Marketing, Website Management, and social media (Paid and Organic)
- You will have a clear to have a great understanding of implementing B2B marketing strategies to generate leads.
- In terms of PPC, you are not expected to be an expert, but you will be quite hands-on with PPC campaigns and analysing data to generate leads for the business.
- This role will also entail building brand awareness through Social, both organically and paid, mainly across LinkedIn.
- In terms of SEO, you will be able to implement SEO strategies in order to maintain a great organic search ranking
- You will work closely with the MD and report on key metrics using Google Analytics
What is in it for you?
- 2 days in the office per week
- Flexible working – particularly around families
- 25 days annual leave
- Social events and Free onsite parking
You will be proactive and independent in developing and executing marketing strategies. You will be a well-rounded digital marketing professional who can use multiple channels in order to execute a lead generating B2B strategy. You will be fully comfortable and competent in a stand-alone Marketing and able to take hold of marketing strategies