SME with a turnover of £6.5m, highly profitable, based near Sheffield Airport and are looking to expand the business further. Due to continued growth, there is now a need for a highly skilled Digital Marketing Manager.
A truly innovative, modern company operating across the UK and Europe in a highly diverse sales territory. Global Brands, Government Agencies, Commercial & Industrial entities are among this businesses repeat portfolio of clients. Their service offering is truly unique and the working environment is exciting and will suit a Digital Marketing Manager who is highly analytical and has experience operating across different vertical markets with a real ability to think outside the box.
Founded in 2012 the business has gone from small start-up to a multi-award winning ‘scale-up’ firm. Achieving year on year growth since inception. They are on a mission!!
This is an opportunity to work for a high growth company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career, potentially from new recruit to a seat in the boardroom at speed for the right individual. We are looking for a person that can hit the ground running, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that welcomes a great working environment, freedom and autonomy in exchange for outstanding delivery, an ability to lead and ultimately deliver results.
This is a highly visible role and one that has not previously existed in the business so needs someone that is happy to get their hands dirty within a growing entrepreneurial business where autonomy is part and parcel of their culture. This is a unique opportunity to shape a growing business and have a seat at the table of the decision that shape the future of the business.
- You have 5+years’ experience of working within Digital Marketing & E-Commerce in B2B in commercial & industrial environment (any sector)
- Understanding of both B2B and B2C.
- Managed strategy and delivery across PPC. SEO, Social, and Content
- Proven track record of delivering strong acquisition and retention performance, including devising strategy
- You have strong experience across ALL Digital Marketing channels, including Display, Paid Search & Paid Social.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of using Data to drive business decisions
- Ideally has reported to founders (it is very different to other environments)
- Commercial and tenacious
- Loves / motivated by new customer acquisition
- Willing to take 'risks’
- Likes to get things done
- Willing to get stuck-in and 'do’, as well as 'say’
- Is proven in scaling small online businesses quickly, working with small budgets
- Can challenge agency partner on results, methodology and reporting
- Confident in own capability as they have been there and done it many times before
- Experience of design tools advantageous
Salary will he highly competitive and commensurate with experience and the value brought to the business. Other benefits include 30 days holiday (Inc. statutory), pension, Uncapped bonus, Full T&E, Company Gym,
We are interested in receiving applicants from throughout the UK, Whilst it is expected regular visits to the company HQ in Yorkshire will be required. A blended approach to remote working, office based, client visits and working from home.