Digital Marketing Manager
London - Hybrid
£65,000 - £70,000
I have partnered with an exciting, rapidly growing beauty brand known for producing premium quality hair and skin care products that are affordable. As they continue to grow, and expand their reach globally, they are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team based in Harrow.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be the driving force behind accelerating the brand across owned and paid channels, including Tik Tok, YouTube, Amazon, Shopify and Instagram. You will develop and execute multi-channel marketing strategies internationally, ensuring that international campaigns are aligned.
- Ownership of all social media channels - Developing and maintaining brand presence across paid and owned channels.
- Manage agency relationships, ensuring that all content is optimised to amplify engagement and conversions.
- Ownership of E-commerce channels (Amazon, Shopify). Partnering with SEO, PPC and website teams to implement strategies that will optimise listings and increase traffic to the Shopify site.
- Use data to analyse the performance of owned channels, continuously suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Develop and implement an email marketing calendar. Creating strategic campaigns aimed at increasing conversion rates.
- Manage relationships with third-party retailers, always looking for opportunities to expand.
- Collaborate with partners and influencers to produce compelling content that resonates with their audience and drives brand engagement.
- Proven experience in a Digital Marketing role within retail/E-commerce. Beauty industry experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce channels, including Amazon and Shopify.
- Experience managing social media campaigns, including influencer engagement and content creation (YouTube, Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook).
- Knowledge of creative software (Adobe Express and Photoshop).
- Experience managing agencies, able to hold them to account.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing brand at ground level and be a part of the leadership team, contributing to the company's growth.