Digital Marketing Executive, £30,000, Poole
This Digital Marketing opportunity is a fantastic chance to join a vibrant team of creatives to assist with achieving group marketing objectives whilst specialising in digital marketing communications. Do you want to work with a global marketing team and put your stamp on all things digital, this could be the next step for you.
Background and Benefits
- 24 days annual holiday + Bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Eye care reimbursement
- Colleague wellbeing programs
- Flexible/hybrid working available
- Free on-site parking
- Complimentary hot and cold beverages
Rubicon's client are a global leader in Capital Equipment Manufacturing. They've been at the top of their sector for over 50 years and continue to grow from strength to strength - adapting and innovating to stay evolving in-line with the market's changes over the years.
As Digital Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of Digital Marketing tasks and other brand focused activities
- Upkeep of company websites and creation of digital contents
- Setting up, monitoring and analyising SEO activity and other tools to monitor website performance and other digital content
- Using Adobe CC to develop marketing communications such as email campaigns and social media content
- Setting up GoogleAds and PPC campaigns
- Assisting with administration of the marketing SharePoint site
As Digital Marketing Executive you will have:
- A Marketing Degree or other relevant qualification/experience
- Experience of managing digital marketing content
- Good understand of Content Management Systems e.g. Wordpress
- Experience of google Analytics, Google Ads and maximizing SEO
- Strong written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strategic mindset with strong analytical skills
If this role is for you:
Call Grace on for more information about this Digital Marketing Executive vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.