Employer description: Mckinstrey Digital Technology Services (MDTS) is an end-to-end technology services and consultancy company specializing in digital transformation for the Manufacturing & Supply chain industry. We prioritize value-for-money service that clients view as a strong value proposition and work to ensure we are deeply connected to their business, purpose, and goals.
Job Purpose/Overview: This is a newly created role for a digital marketing degree apprentice at MDTS. This position will work alongside our current sales and marketing team to help drive the MDTS digital marketing and sales strategy forward. The role holder will have the ability to learn and grown with a fast paced start up, during an exiting time in the IT industry.
Ideally the candidate will have a strong interest in technology marketing, and is looking to build their career in the technology industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate who is eager to learn whilst gaining a formal qualification in a fast paced environment.
- Define sales and Marketing strategy for MDTS as a company and per product/service line
- Take ownership to ensure all sales and marketing materials are cohesive & joined up, ensuring clear and consistent messaging, including but not limited to: Website, Sales pitch decks, Marketing presentations, though leader articles.
- Run sales and marketing campaigns such as Google adds, LinkedIn campaigns & PPC
- Produce video content for company blog & social channels.
- Support production of company podcast where required
- Perform sales & Led Generation activities such as: Email marketing, LinkedIn outreach, supporting sales pitches & sales calls to potential clients.
- Understand market competitors and key differentiators between competitors and MDTS
- Lead sales and marketing discussions with service providers
- Acts with an entrepreneurial mindset to maximise new business opportunities
What we are looking for:Experience:
- Previous sales or marketing experience would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in sales/marketing role for IT organisation or knowledge of IT products/services
- Can demonstrate experience in development of sales/marketing materials
- Knowledge of Led generation and marketing campaigns using platforms such as Google ads, LinkedIn, PPC
- Has working knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and best practices & can demonstrate this
- Strong creativity & storytelling skills
- Exceptional time management & prioritisation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently under own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Exceptional written skills
- Strong technology skills with software such as: Microsoft Office, CRM, LinkedIn
Entry requirements / Standard Entry:
- To be eligible to study for a degree, typically candidates will have achieved grade C or above in at least five GCSEs, and at least two A-levels passes or any equivalent Level 3 qualifications.
- Any Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Non-standard Entry with work experience
Equivalent work experience (typically 2 years relevant experience at an appropriate level) – candidates may have previously been in a digital marketer role or be able to demonstrate a real passion and personal experience in digital marketing.
Relevant professional qualifications and/or work experience will be taken into consideration where the applicant has the judged potential to benefit from the programme, allowing for contextualized applications. The nature of an applicant’s work experience is as important if not more so than the duration of that experience. The experience could include Digital and Marketing Analysts, Digital Marketing Executives, Digital Marketing Campaign Managers, Social Media Specialists, Content Marketing Executives, Digital Producers and Pay Per Click Analysts.
Informal interviews may be held by academic/ admissions staff where:
- The suitability of a candidate is in doubt and further evidence is sought.
- The candidate presents an unusual set of qualifications taken or pending, and an appropriate conditional offer needs to be determined.
- Candidates may need advice on the appropriateness of the programme.
- Applicants invited for an informal interview will always be informed of its purpose.
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + Public + Birthday
- Private health care & Flexitime
- Regular team social events
- Discretionary bonus scheme
Future prospects:There will be a career progression framework where the candidates once graduated can move to various consultancy levels based on their performance and skills, gaining additional responsibilities & increased compensation.
Important information: Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed. Apply now!