If you love creating engaging content and have experience of managing 'scroll stopping’ social media campaigns then this could be a great opportunity!
The leg work is already done with this small and ambitious business. They have a defined brand and already have a great ecommerce site, they now need someone to get them out there and to grow their consumer audience.
This is somewhat of a blank canvas so new ideas will be welcomed and encouraged.
This business operates within the fashion and sports industries so the successful individual will collaborate with brands such as Gucci, Balenciaga and Oakley. An interest in sports and/or fashion would be a definite advantage.
This is a varied Digital Marketing role so we are looking for a proactive individual who is able to multitask and manage their time effectively.
The Job - Digital Marketing Executive:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to drive online traffic to the website.
- Oversee and create engaging content for all social channels, focusing on the use of paid social and video content.
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns to deliver tangible returns.
- Align website content with core brand messages and company tone of voice, whilst delivering SEO objectives.
- Create regular blog content to inform customers and enhance SEO authority.
- Analyse KPIs to maximise ROI and influence future direction.
- Stay up to date with new marketing approaches and best practices to ensure continued growth.
The Individual - Digital Marketing Executive:
- At least 2 years digital marketing experience, covering email campaigns, social media management and copywriting - ideally in a B2C role.
- Proficient in using digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and email marketing software.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of SEO and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Passion for sports or fashion - ideally both!
- One of the UK’s leading online eyewear companies, with specialist sports and fashion websites.
- Working with prestigious brands, from luxury fashion houses like Gucci and Balenciaga through to iconic sports brands like Oakley and Smith.
- A reputation for exceptional customer service and professional optical expertise.
- A close knit and ambitious 10-person team.
- A relaxed yet hard working environment, where personal responsibility and team work is key.
- Working hours are 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Flexibility to work from home 1-2 days a week.
For more information, please apply or contact Katie Strange Recruitment directly.