Are you looking for a rewarding career in digital marketing? Do you want to work for a world leading technology group that develops, manufactures, and supports global electronics industries? If so, you might be interested in this Digital Marketing Executive role.
You will be working for a well-established business. They are the largest privately-owned business in their sector, supplying a range of clients from small independent operations to multinational organisations operating within mission-critical environments.
As a Digital Marketing Executive in this full-time position, you will receive a range of benefits, including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance and Income Protection Scheme
- Flexible / hybrid working available
- Bespoke wellbeing programmes
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be part of the Marketing team and report to the Brand & Digital Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for optimising the online presence of the company brand, using various digital marketing tools and techniques. You will also work with their support partners to improve their user experiences and develop new initiatives within the marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A marketing degree or relevant qualification
- Experience in developing an online brand and managing digital marketing tools
- Comfortable using CRM systems and email marketing platforms
- Experience in best practice SEO and practical tools to implement it and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe CC
You will also need to have a high degree of enthusiasm, a positive personality, and a keenness to learn. You will be able to travel to trade shows and meetings both in the UK and abroad as and when required.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please APPLY TODAY or contact Charlotte Singleton in our Reed Bournemouth office for more information.