Digital Marketing Analyst
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus
My client are a very exciting scale up who are looking to hire their first Digital Marketing Analyst into the team. You will be joining a market leading organisation in the maritime industry who have doubled in size in the past 4 years alone. They have been established over 40 years and the founder can still be seen in the office each week!
The team here have big ambitions to continue to grow and dominate the market so are looking for a forward thinking and ambitious individual to join. If you are looking to truly make an impact in a business this company is for you!
You will be joining to support the development and delivery of a data-driven marketing strategy for the groups brands. This role will support razor-sharp precision in their outreach activities and to analyse the performance of their marketing plan, embedding a loop of optimisation to ensure all activity is insight-led and leveraging the breadth of their datasets.
- Audit, analyse and own customer data for the group brands, ensuring data integrity at all times
- Identify trends and patterns in the data to develop insights and recommendations for the business
- Draw insights from the group data to inform cross-selling opportunities between the brands
- Work with our finance and business analysts to ensure marketing activity is included in performance reporting for the Group and that marketing planning encompasses wider strategic and financial KPIs
- Work with the different brands to develop clear audience personas and sophisticated segmentation strategies to ensure highly personalised and relevant content delivery
- Own and deliver the digital advertising strategy for the groups brands across social, search and third party channels
- Create insightful but easy to understand dashboards to communicate findings and recommendations to the business
- Experience with digital marketing tools and platforms, such as GA4, Google Ads, Facebook Ads,
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as HubSpot
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Power BI
- Experience with SQL and/or Python