OverviewAKD Solutions is an international learning and development consultancy that is built on our ethos of Stimulating Brilliance. The company was founded in 2008 and we have steadily built our brand, across different subjects, industries, sectors and countries.
We are now seeking a Digital Marketing Officer to support us as we propel to the next level. The post holder will be responsible for sharing our core message and branding across all digital platforms. People engage with our content, because it’s stimulates you to think, it intrigues you and disrupts you.
The role will require travel to different locations to support colleagues in deployment of project deliverables and event coordination.
You will support the Head of Operations with the execution of all digital marketing campaigns to increase traffic, new business leads, brand awareness and enhance customer engagement. The role requires, a strong focus on all elements of digital marketing which should lead to an increase in enquiries for the business.
- Support the implementation of the digital marketing plan, working across multiple channels, including organic search, paid search, social, content creation and newsletters.
- Ability to use digital analytical tools to monitor campaign performance across channels, providing weekly/monthly reports on activity.
- Manage social media accounts to strengthen brand visibility across different audiences
- Write, manage, send and analyse email marketing
- To work with the Business Development team and produce compelling marketing and communication material for their use I.e case studies and testimonials.
- To produce and support the production of great copy for the website, blogs, social media and case studies
- Creating content for the UK and growing international client base and audience.
- Manage and maintain a positive & compelling presence on the relevant social media channels.
- Attend internal and external, events, conferences and exhibitions to grow catalogue for media campaigns.
- To monitor KPIs which inform the organisation on the performance of the marketing department.
- To support the Head of Operations to ensure efficient running of the marketing department
We are looking for someone with the following
- Has experience delivering social media campaigns, using and managing social media advertising and analytics
- Can demonstrate knowledge of and proficiency with social media management and digital marketing tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Competent working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Passion, drive and skills
Skills and Competencies
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Administrative experience
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business or similar
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge of CMS systems
- Familiar with all digital platforms mentioned above
- A proactive, flexible and adaptable working style
- Analytical, able to identify issues quickly and recommend actions