I am recruiting for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a fast paced team in Liverpool to assist with the overall digital marketing strategy working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager.
The client is a well established retail business located in Liverpool. They are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team, as they are going through a period of growth and are looking to expand the team.
Key responsibilities of a Marketing Executive:
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices, keep abreast of new web technologies, and digital marketing trends.
- Implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Forecast and measure marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Develop engaging online content for social media, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2-3 years digital marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - essential
- Able to develop a positive on-going working relationship at all levels - essential
- A keen interest in digital marketing - essential
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements within the function to benefit the business
- Experience in maintaining and updating multiple websites using various Content Management Systems - essential
- Working knowledge of website management tools - essential
competitive salary + hybrid working + generous holiday allowance + free on site parking + staff discount + cycle to work scheme + career progression + company pension scheme